SECAWAN TEH KASIHKU UNTUK MU

APABILA BIBIR MENGUKIR SENYUMAN ~

pages

Followers

IT'S ALL ABOUT ME

My photo
Bagiku ketawa itu bahagia, senyum itu bermakna, diam itu segalanya.No matter who you are,you are what you believe, Islamic virtue show you the right track. Taking Islamic studies at IIUM PETALING JAYA CAMPUS..INSYAALLAH I will be a lecturer or ustazah in the future... may ALLAH bless me...Amin.

Thank you friends (HI 5)…

A song for you, buddies
Thank you for simple being there,
On the cloudy days, on the sunny days,
 Thank you for sharing your joys and pain with me,
For showing me that I’m so special,
That my contribution count, through our friendship,
I have grown as a person and I hope you have too,
Oooooo friend…
Thank you…
Just for you…
                                                                                                                         
Thank you for simply being my friend,
For the special memories we share together now,
For the never ending support,
You always give me,
Ooooooo friend…





I will always love you,
 I can’t tell you how much,
That you mean to me,
 I pray for our everlasting friendship,
Never ever say goodbye to yesterday,
 Cause yesterday was so special and wonderful,
And I hope tomorrow will be better…

Thank you … for everything,
Oooooo friend…
Just for you.
  



MISS U ALL BUDDIES! love u because of ALLAH, may ALLAH bless u all, barakallahulakum wafatahallahua'laikum, amin :)

 NO MATTER WHO YOU ARE, WHERE YOU FROM, YOU ARE MY FRIENDS, I LOVE YOU ALL FRIENDS! 


~ Girls Day’s Out, at in front of Mahallah Ummu Salamah ~
I'm so glad to welcome u all in my world



0 comments:

Post a Comment